Chart of All My Symptoms
I suffer from a myriad of symptoms, of which many do not appear to be related with each other. This caused many problems with specialists, seeing as they only wanted to focus on their areas of expertise. It wasn’t until I was correctly diagnosed that I noticed how many of my symptoms appeared to be related with mercury toxicity.
I have attempted to list all of the symptoms I believe may be related to mercury poisoning. Not all of these symptoms appeared at the same time, but many of them did present themselves in clusters.
Central Nervous System
- Inability to concentrate
- Loss of memory
- Loss of self confidence
- Mental depression, despondency
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Withdrawal (from society)
- Elevated fasting blood-sugar
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Allergies (chemical and environmental)
- Convergence issues (horizontal and vertical)
- Double vision
- Photophobia (chronic light intolerance)
- Ptosis (drooping eyelid)
Otolaryngology (Ears, Nose and Throat)
- Chronic congestion
- Chronic vertigo
- Dizziness/balance issues
- Pressure/fullness in ears
- Sensitivity to certain smells (brings on headaches)
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
My goal is to enhance this page, allowing me to plot the severity of each symptom over time. This would make it possible to visually see trends in symptom changes while I chelate.
2015.04.05 Added Parasthesia to the list.
Note: This list is a fluid document and may change from time-to-time.